Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've finally completed my Toastmasters CC !


Hi,

I'm excited, happy and relief that I finally finished my CC ! after starting my 1st speech on January 2008. I completed my 10 and final speech as of 24th of June (7pm). For those who don't know what's that all about, CC stands for Competent Communicator. It was one of the program offered by Toastmasters. Toastmasters is an international organization that promote public speaking to the masses. You can find a club near you by following this link. Participants were required to prepared 10 speeches with varying objective from organization, body language, sentence structure, descriptive words, vocal variety, persuasion and inspiration. To know more, please visit here

The manual cover is shown here. Everyone will use this manual as a guideline in preparing the speech. Since I've started this program, I have more confident in giving speech to my fellow colleagues. I couldn't imagine that I can complete this program since I have fear in public speaking at the first place. Hope this serve as a motivation to everyone out there that no matter what fear it may be, face the challenge and conquer it. Success will always be a reality !

No comments: